PROC HILs, a revolution in computation
is a state-of-the-art Hardware-in-the-Loop acceleration tool for running Simulink® designs on FPGAs.
GIDEL PROC_HILsTM can automatically translate Simulink® designs into FPGA code and run this code under Simulink.
The generated code is compatible with the PROC board installed on the target PC, and has the synchronization code needed to communicate with Simulink® .
The simulation of a Simulink® design, or any part of it, run on a high-capacity, high-speed PROC board is significantly accelerated.
- Algorithm design and verification
- System hardware acceleration
- Rapid prototyping
- Data transfers to / from FPGAs using DMA to ensure optimal performance
- Requires no programming knowledge whatsoever
- Fully automatic code generation and downloading into FPGA
- Flexible board architecture that enables adding daughterboards to provide additional interface, such as DVI and CameraLink
- Intuitive user-friendly interface that enables stopping the generation process at any stage to add your own HDL code to the generated logic
- Full integration with third party processing and various
compilation tools such as Simulink HDL Coder and Altera®
| PROC_HILs Benefits|
- Dramatically improves simulation speed, with a dedicated accelerator for your Simulink® design
- Combines the power and convenience of a visual development tool with the speed of a hardware design
- Enables building a design visually and downloading it directly into the PROC board
- Enables concurrent engineering at an early stage
- Maximum flexibility to fit your needs
- Cuts development cycle time and budget
- Complex systems efficiently tested in automated test runs
- Improved design reliability